Capabilities & Services
Machining and Fabricating
- 14 CNC machining centers all equipped with Renishaw Probes
- Rotary and Trunion capabilities
- 2 CNC lathes
- Surface Grinding
- Cylindrical Grinding
- Wire EDM
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- CNC Water Jet
- Automatic Horizontal Band Saw
- CNC Laser Cutting
- CNC Press Brake
- Engis Polishing and Lapping machines
- State of the art Welding capabilities
- Powder Coating
- Full staff skilled to assemble 2pcs – 100 pcs assemblies
- Lean Manufacturing Methodologies including, but not limited to, – Kanban Systems, Kitting, 5S workplace Organization, Single Piece flow manufacturing, et.
Our areas of Manufacturing include but are not limited to, experimental prototyping for both plastic extrusion and food testing processing equipment. We do single part prototyping as well as production work. We work with large range of materials such as Aluminum, CRS, Tool Steel, 4140 and 4150 Shafting Alloys, Stainless Steel (416, 440, 303, 304, 316) Brass, Bronze, Hastelloy, Inconel, and Monel just to mention a few.
Here at TGS we have a nimble and flexible team. Ninety percent of our work is +/- .005” tolerance or tighter (.127mm tolerance or tighter) but we do several jobs as tight as +/- .0002 (.00508 mm). We have a very good reputation in welding and fabricating as well as designing and troubleshooting other design problems. We pride ourselves on quality and meeting delivery dates. Also, contrary to most of the manufactures in today’s market, we also have a reputation of putting in the hours required to make sure jobs get done on time. With most of our customers we have worked many nights and or weekends to help our customers meet their market requirements. Our products are sold throughout the world with approximately 60% being sold domestically.